- Under tile insulation – removing of the existing tiles and brandering, supplying of under tile insulation, re fitting the existing brandering and roof tiles (new where required).
- Replacing of all kinds of cement roof tiles.
- Repairing of cement roof ridging and or replacing of ridge tiles.
- Installation of galvanized flashings, sidewalls, headwalls, valleys and cover flashings.
- Re building of roof’s – sagging roof’s, broken trusses and building of new roof’s.
- Installation of barge boards, fascia boards and or roof buddies.
Corrugated and IBR Roofing
Joints, valleys, sidewall and headwall flashings, roof screws on all types of corr/Ibr steel roof’s using acrylic waterproofing with a backing membrane and painting the waterproofed area as close as possible to the original colour.
Board and Torch System
- Board and torch – installing a 3.2mm Masonite board with durbigum thermo flex installed by means of heat fusion, using a bituminous primer and painted with a final coat of UV resistant silver sealer. Set mainly on flat steel roof’s.
- Torch-on – on raw concrete, one coat of primer, durbigum thermoflex and final coat with a UV resistant silver sealer.
- Maintenance To Torch-On – Reseal all delaminated lap joints and final coat with UV resistant silver sealer.
Painting of Roof’s
Painting of all types of house and factory roof’s –high pressure wash the roof before spraying, using a UV resistant roof paint.